Two Palm Springs Area Hotels Rate in Top 10 of TripAdvisor’s ‘World’s Best Clothing-Optional Resorts’
(Palm Springs Desert Resorts, Calif., July 17, 2008)
According to traveler popularity and TripAdvisor editors on TripAdvisor.com, two Palm Springs Desert Resorts hotels are rated in the top 10 clothing-optional resorts in the world. Noted as “the world’s largest travel community,” TripAdvisor rated Living Waters Spa in Desert Hot Springs, California, as number three on the list, while Terra Cotta Inn in Palm Springs rated fourth.
Describing Living Waters’ amenities, TripAdvisor noted: Between the hot mineral water pools and the luxurious accommodations, Living Waters Spa is the perfect place for total au naturel relaxation in the California sunshine — tan lines optional. As one TripAdvisor traveler said, “If you enjoy a clothing-optional environment where you can just completely let go and relax, this place is perfect.”
Other clothing-optional resorts that made the top 10 list include:
1. Hidden Beach Resort – Au Naturel Club, Riviera Maya, Mexico
2. Garden of Eden Resort, Isla Solarte, Panama
3. Living Waters Spa, Desert Hot Springs, CA
4. Terra Cotta Inn, Palm Springs, CA
5. Caliente Caribe Resort and Spa, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
6. Sorobon Beach Resort, Bonaire
7. Cabanas Copal, Tulum, Mexico
8. Club Orient Resort: St. Maarten
9. Grand Lido Negril Resort & Spa, Negril, Jamaica
10. Punta Serena, Tenacatita, Mexico
To view a full description of all top 10 properties on the list, visit Trip Advisor.